Bag-in-Box is one of the best solutions to pack bigger amount of liquids. The basis of this package is a bag, usually made up of several layers, to protect filled liquid. For the convenience of the consumer, the bag is often placed in carton box.Contact us
Bag-In-Box bags are usually used for:
- juice, water, wine, cider;
- sauces, tomato sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise;
- syrup, milk, cream;
- nutritional oil;
- egg mass;
- household chemicals.
Why choose Bag-In-Box?
- Our company’s packaging complies with the requirements of Regulation No 10/2011.
- Outer bag PA/EVOH/PE can be used at temperatures up to 100° C, inner bag PE – up to 100° C, tap HDPE – up to 100° C, tap PP – up to 120° C. (As certified in laboratory.)
- Packaging is made of PA/EVOH/PE (outer bag) + PE (inner bag) film, but not of PE/EVOH/PE+PE!
- We do offer a very competitive price range. Best quality and price ration in Baltic region!
- For over eight years we are working in a packaging market, so we know very well how to produce high quality Bag-In-Box bags for liquids.
- 3 l, size: 265 x 350 mm
- 5 l, size: 320 x 400 mm
- 10 l, size: 400 x 500 mm
- 20 l, size: 480 x 620 mm
- Or any other size by request.
Available bag structure:
- PA / EVOH / PE + PE (inner layer);
- PET / METAL PET / PE + PE (inner layer);
- PA / PE + PE (inner layer);
- PE / EVOH / PE + PE (inner layer).
We also accept orders according to the customer’s desired capacity, size and structure.
This packaging is certified by the Normpack association’s certificate. This is to ensure that the production offered by us meets all the highest requirements for the materials and articles intended for use in contact with food applicable in Europe.