AZ-Pack continues its investment in innovation and on summer 2018 will introduce an innovative and powerful Maverick Dream Machine.
Investing into world leading machinery lets us not only implement innovative solutions and ensure our competitiveness in the market, but also brings our company vision to life – being a growing and developing top quality production company that ensures environmental protection and good manufacturing practices. AZ-Pack continues its investment in innovation and on summer 2018 will introduce an innovative and powerful Maverick Dream Machine. It’s a 1 lane automatic Bag-In-Box machine that makes for a simple yet efficient production process.
Bag-in-Box is one of the ways to pack liquids. A bag, usually comprised of several layers, makes a basis for this packaging. This bag is usually placed into a carton box, thus making it a convenient packaging for liquids.
Why choose Bag-In-Box?
- Our company’s packaging complies with the requirements of Regulation No 10/2011.
- Outer bag PA/EVOH/PE can be used at temperatures up to 100° C, inner bag PE – up to 100° C, tap HDPE – up to 100° C, tap PP – up to 120° C. (As certified in laboratory.)
- Packaging is made of PA/EVOH/PE (outer bag) + PE (inner bag) film, but not of PE/EVOH/PE+PE! Why is it important? Because the outer bag is made of 14 layers and 2 of them are PA which makes the bag very resistant to the external environment.
- For many years we are working in a packaging market and know very well how to produce Bag-In-Box for liquids, choosing the right decisions and materials for every product.
- We do offer a very competitive price range. Best quality and price ration in Baltic region.